Hello everyone, hope you all had a good start to the week. Thanks so much to all of you who left such lovely comments on my last post, I decided to get right to it and post the details of how I altered the Deer and Doe Reglisse pattern into a blouse straight away for you guys.
In the end it seemed to make most sense to try and show the steps I took in a little video. I hope it is clear enough and that I explained things okay! The video also shows the cotton version of the blouse that I made up from some cute cotton lawn that I found in Paris.
To alter the pattern I used a couple of bits of pattern cutting equipment that I thought I would list below in case any of you wanted to pick either of them up.
As always thanks for reading /watching! Please let me know if you have any questions about the video, if you would like to see more videos in future and any particular requests for videos that you might have.